Previously Scheduled Appointments are Being Replaced Using the 'Schedule appointment - Show Options' Action
(Doc ID 2254995.1)
Last updated on MAY 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When managing multiple shipments at a location to plan an appointment using the Schedule appointment - Show options functionality, the application shows appointment times as free/available slots although there are scheduled appointments for other shipments.
It is expected that previously scheduled appointments show up as unavailable when selecting to schedule through Schedule appointment - Show options
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Log into OTM
2. Go to Appointment Management, Dock and Yard Managers
3. Input a Location ID and press Search
4. Select it, press Actions and Manage Appointments
5. Select a date
6. Right click on the shipment without a scheduled appointment and select Schedule Appointment - Show Options
7. Select Start Date and press Find
8. The time slot for a previously scheduled appointment shows as available.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document