OTM Allows Incorrect Presentation Of Cylinder Configuration In "Ship Unit Specification" Screen
(Doc ID 2256756.1)
Last updated on MAY 01, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.4.1 to 6.4.3 [Release 6.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When entering data for a Ship Unit Spec of a cylinder, UI allows incorrect presentation of "Cylindrical" configuration and saves it in DB as such
When check 'Cylindrical' check box to select the Cylindrical configuration, enter both length, width, and height for example 1, 2, and 3 FT respectively. UI greys out Width and replaces it with 3FT. When one queries the DB for that Ship Unit Spec the respective fields are 1, 2, and 3 FT.
A cylinder should be defined by a diameter and Height (or width) only
1. Navigate Shipment Management> Power Data> General> Ship Unit Specifications
2. Click on New
3. Enter Ship Unit Spec ID, and in "Unit Type" select Both
4. Enter Length per Ship Unit, Width per Ship Unit, and Height per Ship Unit
5. Check the 'Cylindrical' check box to select the Cylindrical configuration
6. Click on "Finished"
7. Edit the resulting saved Ship Unit Spec
8. The "Width per Ship Unit" field is greyed out
9. Query the data base:
select * from ship_unit_spec where ship_unit_spec_gid='<ship_unit_spec_id created above>'
10. You will see LENGTH, WIDTH, and HEIGHT are saved as 1, 2, and 3 Feet respectively
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document