Issue When Using Customized Manager Layout After Saving Line for Shipping Information in Quote Request Tab
Last updated on APRIL 22, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.3.2 to 6.4.3 [Release 6.3 to 6.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When customizing the Screen Set and Manager Layout for Quote creation, when using the customized Manager Layout, after saving a line for Shipping Information in Quote Request tab, the 'Delete' and 'Edit' buttons are not visible.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Access the link in the menu
2. Press 'New'
3. Input an ID
4. Press 'Involved Parties' and 'Quote Request'
5. Input the Origin Location ID and Destination Location ID
6. In Quote Request tab in Shipping Information section input some values and press 'Save'
7. Press 'Finished'
8. Select the record and press 'Edit'
9. Go to Quote Request tab
The 'Delete' and 'Edit' buttons are not visible.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms