Last updated on MAY 11, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Cost Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Material Account Distribution Report is run for Inventory Value Account and summarized it by Subinventory. Then quantity of some subinentory is not matched with quantity of Inventory Value Report - By Subinventory.
- On Material Account Distribution Report, total quantity of ItemA on SubinventoryA = 1.
- On Inventory Value Report - By Subinventory, quantity of ItemA on SubinventoryA = 2.
- Run Material Distribution Report for Inventory Value Account with Transaction To parameter = "28-Feb-2017".
- Summarize the report output by Subinventory and check total quantity for ItemA on SubinventoryA.
- Run Inventory Value Report - By Subinventory with As of Date parameter = "28-Feb-2017 00:00:00".
- Check the quantity for ItemA, SubinventoryA.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms