Last updated on AUGUST 28, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.5 version, HTML Orders
When trying to add an attachment to the PO created through BWC,site is removed automatically.
In Oracle Purchasing Buyer Work Center, when FND: Disable Inline Attachments = False, adding attachments of File type removed existing supplier site in Header page
1. Navigate to Purchasing Buyer Work Center > Orders.
2. Choose to create "Standard Purchase Order" and click "Go" button.
3. In Headers tab, specify Operating Unit: Vision Operations, Supplier: Dell Computers, Supplier Site: DELL, E-mail: email@example.com
4. Click "Add Attachments" button to add a File type attachment.
5. After the attachment is added, a popup message is prompted from framework.
6. The Supplier Site is reset to blank.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms