Last updated on MAY 09, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.5 version,
We have lines that were Unscheduled from the order lines. The Date Scheduled is Null in the Delivery Details.
When these lines are scheduled again via the Scheduling Organizer, the line is Scheduled, but the Date
Scheduled in the Delivery Details is still Null. This results in not being able to pick release these lines. This
happens if the OM System Parameter for Promise Date Setup is set to "First Schedule Ship/ Arrival Date".
It works correctly if the parameter is blank. The converse is also true. If the Delivery Detail has the Date
Scheduled value populated and the line is unscheduled from the Scheduling Organizer, the Date Scheduled
on the delivery detail is not removed. It appears that if the System Parameter for Promise Date is set to
"First Schedule Ship/ Arrival Date", any scheduling action from the Scheduling Organizer does not trigger a
change to the Date Scheduled in the delivery details.
Expect to see the Delivery Details to be populated, instead of remaining NULL
1. Responsibility: Order Management Super User
2. Order Organizer > Query Sales Order
3. Unschedule the order using tools->scheduling->Unschedule.
4. Delivery Details show Schedule Date = Null
5. When the lines are re-scheduled via Order Organizer
6. Observe: The Delivery Details Schedule Date remains NULL
7. This occurs if OM System Parameter: Promise Date Setup is set to "First Schedule Ship/ Arrival Date".
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms