R12:AP:Invoice Import Done Does Not Create Distributions For PO Matched Lines When Overlay Segment Value Used
(Doc ID 2266936.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When PO Matched invoices with Overlay Accounts are imported using a responsibility that has access to multiple operating units attached to different ledgers such invoices are placed on DIST VARIANCE Hold. The invoices are placed on Distribution Variance Hold because distributions for matched invoice lines are not getting created.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. There should be more than one operating units and more than one ledgers
2. Each ledger should have distinct values of account segment
3. 2 or More operating units are tied to one ledger and the other of the operating unit is tied to 2nd ledger
4. Insert the PO Matched invoices in the interface for each OU with Overlay.There should be invoices, belonging to 2 or more ledgers
5. Run Payables Open Interface Import and make sure user has access to all the OUs so all the invoices are selected to process
6. Find that Distributions for invoices belonging to one of the ledger would be missing (depending on which invoice was processed last in the validate line data)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document