"You are trying to access a page that is no longer active" Error When Clicking Links "Edit Document" or "View Document Details" in PO Approval Email Notitifications
(Doc ID 2275155.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2.6 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When users click the links 'Edit document' or 'View Document Details' on PO Email approval notifications, the following error occurs.
You are trying to access a page that is no longer active.
- You may have attempted to access to this page directly by bookmarking the page or copying the URL. This page does not support bookmarking.
- The referring page may have come from a previous session. Please select Home to proceed.
Issue occurs only in Email notifications. Worklist Notifications do not present the problem.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a PO and submit for approval
2. Approval notification sent to approver
3. Approver opens the email notification. and click on 'Edit Document' or 'View Document Details' links
4. The error occurs
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document