"You are trying to access a page that is no longer active" Error When Clicking Links "Edit Document" or "View Document Details" in PO Approval Email Notitifications
Last updated on JANUARY 24, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2.6 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When users click the links 'Edit document' or 'View Document Details' on PO Email approval notifications, the following error occurs.
You are trying to access a page that is no longer active.
- You may have attempted to access to this page directly by bookmarking the page or copying the URL. This page does not support bookmarking.
- The referring page may have come from a previous session. Please select Home to proceed.
Issue occurs only in Email notifications. Worklist Notifications do not present the problem.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a PO and submit for approval
2. Approval notification sent to approver
3. Approver opens the email notification. and click on 'Edit Document' or 'View Document Details' links
4. The error occurs
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms