R12: ZX: Error When Calculating Tax When Default Recovery Settlement Option Code is DEFERRED
(Doc ID 2275669.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When user attempts to calculate tax, the following error message occurs:
Unexpected error occurred during Tax Calculation.Exception: The Tax Recoverable /Liability account has not been setup for either the tax rate or the account source tax rate.
Please enter it using the Tax Rate Accounts window.(TAXRATE=...) (SOURCE_TAXRATE= Tax Recovery Rate)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Using Payables Manager responsibility
2. Navigate to Invoices : Inquiry > Invoices
3. Query the invoice to be validated and choose Actions.
4. In the Invoice Actions window, select Validate Invoices and choose OK to have Payables validate the invoice.
5. Click on Validate Invoices
6. The following error is displayed: Unexpected error occurred during Tax Calculation. Exception: The Tax Recoverable/Liability account has not been setup for either the tax rate or the account source tax rate. Please eneter it using the Tax Rate Accounts window (TAXRATE=India Input IGST Rate) (SOURCE_TAXRATE=) Please correct the problem or contact your System Administrator.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|Standard Patching Process|
|Have more questions?|