R12: ZX: Error When Calculating Tax When Default Recovery Settlement Option Code is DEFERRED
Last updated on OCTOBER 04, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When user attempts to calculate tax, the following error message occurs:
Unexpected error occurred during Tax Calculation.Exception: The Tax Recoverable /Liability account has not been setup for either the tax rate or the account source tax rate.
Please enter it using the Tax Rate Accounts window.(TAXRATE=...) (SOURCE_TAXRATE= Tax Recovery Rate)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Using Payables Manager responsibility
2. Navigate to Invoices : Inquiry > Invoices
3. Query the invoice to be validated and choose Actions.
4. In the Invoice Actions window, select Validate Invoices and choose OK to have Payables validate the invoice.
5. Click on Validate Invoices
6. The following error is displayed: Unexpected error occurred during Tax Calculation. Exception: The Tax Recoverable/Liability account has not been setup for either the tax rate or the account source tax rate. Please eneter it using the Tax Rate Accounts window (TAXRATE=India Input IGST Rate) (SOURCE_TAXRATE=) Please correct the problem or contact your System Administrator.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms