Field Service - Dispatch Center: Error JBO-25009 Creating Personal Task
Last updated on JUNE 15, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Field Service - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer is getting an JBO-25009 error when using comma for the Effort in a Personal Task.
JBO-25009: Cannot create an object of type:oracle.jbo.domain.Number with value:2,5
(R) Field Service
(N) Dispatch Center
- Display all Tasks that are Assigned
- Display the Gantt chart instead of the Task Details (tabbed windows)
- Position the cursor on a Resource
- Right click and choose "Create Personal Task"
- Fill Effort with the value "2,5" (T)
=> Then the error occurs.
What is Working:
(R) Field Service Administrator Portal
- Selected Resource
- Personal Task tab:
. Effort = 2,5 Hour
=> No error. Task created without problems.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms