Last updated on JUNE 16, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Project Contracts - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When any action is performed on a contract (eg. change the contract description) a quality hold is applied on the contract and is displayed on Hold Management web page regardless of the Quality Assurance Checklist.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Contract Organizer > Query your contract number
2. Click on Go To button > click on Authoring Workbench which opens the Authoring Workbench form
3. On Contract Header tab > Main > modify the Description of the contract > Save
4. Navigate to Contract Organizer > Query again your contract number
5. Click on Go To button > click on Hold Management action
6. The Hold Management web page is opened and is showing the Quality Hold was applied
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms