"java.lang.NullPointerException" Performing Order Movement Action 'Collapse Order Movements'
(Doc ID 2277593.1)
Last updated on MAY 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.3.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Null Pointer when attempting to Collapse Order Movement
When attempting to collapse order movements, the following error is received:
1. Created Order Configuration (line based)
2. Created Three Leg Itinerary
3. Created Order Release
4. Created Order Movements from above Order Release using Order Management ->
5. Manage Buy Order Movement -> Show Itineraries, selecting Itinerary
6. Plan the above Order Movement using Bulk Plan action
Steps to replicate the issue:
1. Navigate to Order Management -> Order Movement -> Order Movement
2. Search for Order Movement
3. Select and Actions -> Order Management -> Change Order -> Collapse Order
4. Select Location
5. Click OK
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document