MX: Disability Node For 014 Earning Code In CFDI XML File
Last updated on JUNE 16, 2017
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (Mexico) - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Payroll - General
(Test / Production) Instance : Both
Disability node is not getting reported on CFDI XML file when 014 earning code is reported.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigation : In Mexico HRMS Manager > People > Enter and Maintain > Select an Assignment > Run Quickpay >
2. Run Pre Payments > Start Archive
3. Go to Processes and Reports > Run Check Writer (Mexico) > Run CFDI Payroll Payslip XML Extract
4. Check CFDI XML Payslip Layout .
5. Disability node is not getting reported on CFDI XML file when 014 earning code is reported.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms