Last updated on JUNE 28, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The onhand quantity is zero
When attempting to process a sales order issue transaction, the following error occurs in inventory interface.
The onhand quantity is zero for the selection criteria entered
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a Sales Order in Order Management
2. Book/Pick/Allocate/Transact/Ship the order
3. Run Interface Trip Stop program
4. Sales Order is Inventory interfaced.
5. Inventory Transaction Worker then fails to process the inventory interface record.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms