Sales Order Issue Transaction Stuck In Transaction Open Interface with "The onhand quantity is zero": Wrong LPN
(Doc ID 2279216.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The onhand quantity is zero
When attempting to process a sales order issue transaction, the following error occurs in inventory interface.
The onhand quantity is zero for the selection criteria entered
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a Sales Order in Order Management
2. Book/Pick/Allocate/Transact/Ship the order
3. Run Interface Trip Stop program
4. Sales Order is Inventory interfaced.
5. Inventory Transaction Worker then fails to process the inventory interface record.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document