Saving Spinal Point, Errors: ORA-01403 no data found and FRM-40735: ON-UPDATE trigger raised unhandled exception ORA-04098
(Doc ID 2281823.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 19, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.4 version, People Management
Find that while trying to change an employees Spinal Point on the employees assignment Grade Point Placement form, the following error is appearing
ORA-01403: No data found
FRM-40735: ON-UPDATE trigger raised unhandled exception ORA-04098
In order to obtain additional information related to this issue, a trace was request. Review of the TKPROF file, shows the following issue:
error during execute of EXPLAIN PLAN statement
ORA-04098: trigger 'APPS.XXPER_SPINAL_PLCMNT_F_AU_UPD' is invalid and failed re-validation
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- ZA HRMS MANAGER> People > Enter and Maintain > Assignment > Others > Grade Step
- Select the Spinal points list of values (LOV)
- Select the specific Spinal Point wanted
- Save the record> Error appear: ORA-01403: No data found
- Select Error Details, see: FRM-40735: ON-UPDATE trigger raised unhandled exception ORA-04098
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document