Last updated on JULY 20, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.4.1 to 6.4.3 [Release 6.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The customer is reporting that they have observed an issue where on a custom screen set that has enabled column totaling, the totals are not correct if the page is refreshed. When the customer firsts selects records on the page, the totals are correct, if they refresh the page however the values are not correct.
STEPS TO REPLICATE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Copy standard screenset of Order Release
2) On Result tab of the new screenset created, click on More button and add the flag on Total field
3) Link the screenset to a menu
4) Query for a set of orders
5) Select Multiple Orders in the Finder
6) Check and verify totals at bottom of page and see that they are correct
7) Refresh the page and again check the totals and see that they have changed and are not correct
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms