Requisition Stuck In INCOMPLETE Status After Submitting for Approval
(Doc ID 2289819.1)
Last updated on JULY 20, 2020
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Requisition is getting stuck in INCOMPLETE status when the Need By Date is changed to prior date.
If the Date is not changed then the issue does not happen.
Expecting, Requisition get approved successfully after changing Need by Date to prior date and submit for Approval.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to iProcurement Responsibility -> iProcurement Home Page -> Shop -> Non-Catalog Request
2. Enter details and Add to Cart
3. View Cart and Checkout and then Checkout
4. During Checkout process, change Need by Date to prior date and Submit for approval
5. Requisition stuck in INCOMPLETE status.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document