Self-Service Batch Element Entry(BEE) Elements does not Show Inputs in Correct Sequence
Last updated on JULY 28, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Payroll - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This note provides a brief overview of
In the Self-Service Batch Element Entry(BEE) functionality, the element input values are not shown in the sequence that is defined in the element definition. Input Values with lookup code attached are shown at the end.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login as Manager Self-Service responsibility.
- Go to Element Entries functionality.
- Create a new Batch or update the existing batch.
- Enter Employee Name, Element Name and click on Input Values
- Sequence of input values are not in the order defined in Element description > Input values form.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms