POXPOPDF - PO Output For Communication Request Does Not Contain Parameter 'Print Cancelled Lines'
(Doc ID 2292476.1)
Last updated on MARCH 15, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the PO Output for Communication is submitted manually, users are able to set the parameter 'Print Cancelled Lines' = No.
This does not suppress cancelled lines on Blanket Releases. The problem occurs on both auto-generated, and manually submitted reports. They are specifying the parameter 'Print Cancelled Lines' = 'NO'
When they specify 'Print Cancelled Lines' = 'NO' for a standard po this works fine.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
- Create a Blanket PO with two lines and approve it.
- Create a release with 2 shipments on it based on 2 lines on blanket from step 1-approve the Release
- Cancel a release shipment
- Reapprove the PO and select the 'Print' option.
- The PO Output for Communication process is automatically run. Note that it shows the canceled line. This is not the desired output.
- Submit the request: Reports > Run. Submit the PO Output for Communication process for this same PO.
- Regenerate Document = Yes
- Print Cancelled Lines = No
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document