Last updated on SEPTEMBER 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a user is creates a requisition from a Supplier Punchout catalog, the supplier site ID is not getting populated.
The supplier name is getting displayed and so the supplier site information should also be displayed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to iProcurement > Stores
2. Click on the Supplier Punchout site
3. Add item to cart
4. Return Cart to iProcurement
5. Click on Edit lines
6. Select line and click on the update button
7. The Supplier site field is empty
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms