Last updated on AUGUST 31, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Performance Management - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 12.2.5 version of the application, In the Performance Management Page.
Observed that after using Switch Manager and go into Manage Appraisal Task, that the People in Hierarchy shown are the Subordinates reporting to the logged in user and not the Subordinates of the Switch Manager.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login using a manager Login.
- Navigate to Manager Self Service --> Performance Management.
- Using the "Switch Manager" function switched to a Subordinate who is manager of some employees down the hierarchy.
- Now when visited the Manage Appraisal Task, it shows only the subordinates of the logged in person.
- Expected it will show the Persons who are subordinates of the switched person.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms