Employee Review Shows Multiple Reviewers Records For The Employee.
Last updated on AUGUST 23, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Performance Management - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating an Employee review, the customer reports that the reviewer
record shows multiple times if the person records have multiple Date track
changes. For instance, change to birth date, marital status, and new email.
The reviewer records show 3 extra times under the Employee Review pages. This
is similar to previous Bug 25769729. That was worked under the same SR.
-- Expected Behaviour
The reviewer will only show one time and the review can be updated without
-- What is working
When searching for employee only a single record is showing.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps.
1. Log in as Employee
2. Go to Performance Management - Employee Review.
3. Create new Employee Review.
4. Set the Reviewer as the same employee creating the Employee Review.
5. Submit the Employee Review to the manager for approval.
6. Log in as the manager, approve the Employee Review.
7. Go to Performance Management - Employee Review.
8. Search for the Review.
9. Update the Review.
10. Continue to the next page, the issue should be displayed.
11. Continue to the submit page and the Reviewer section will show the issue.
12. Submit the Employee Review the submission completes with no issues.
13. Same issue from the employee self service.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms