Employee Review Shows Multiple Reviewers Records For The Employee
(Doc ID 2300345.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Performance Management - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating an Employee review, the reviewer record shows multiple times if the person records have multiple Date track changes. For instance, change to birth date, marital status, and new email.
The reviewer records show 3 extra times under the Employee Review pages. This is similar to previous <Bug 25769729>.
-- What is working
When searching for employee only a single record is showing.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps.
1. Log in as Employee
2. Go to Performance Management - Appraisals.
3. Create new Appraisal
4. Set the Main Appraiser as the same employee creating the Appraisal.
5. Submit the Appraisal to the manager for approval.
6. Log in as the manager, approve the Appraisal.
7. Go to Performance Management - Appraisals.
8. Search for the Appraisal.
9. Update the Appraisal.
10. Continue to the next page, the issue should be displayed.
11. Continue to the submit page and the Main Appraiser section will show the issue.
12. Submit the Employee Appraisal, the submission completes with no issues.
13. Same issue from the employee self service menu.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document