APP-PAY-51208 Future Element Entries Exist Error When Terminating an Employee
(Doc ID 2300405.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.2 HRMS RUP8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to terminate an employee, the following error occurs.
APP-PAY-51208: You cannot terminate this assignment Future Element Entries Exist.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log on to the Applications.
2. Choose an HR responsibility.
3. N-> People-> Enter and Maintain.
4. Query the employee.
5. Click on Others-> End Employment.
6. Enter the termination dates.
Final Process: 15-Jul-2017
Last Standard Process: 31-Dec-2016
7. Click the Terminate button.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document