Default Value not Working in Self-Service Batch Element Entry Page
Last updated on MAY 18, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Payroll - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1 HRMS RUP10 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This note provides a brief overview of
In Manager Self Service Batch Element Entry page, defaulting of Element Input Value is not working as required. It is happening in the scenario where input value is associated to a lookup and the default value is specified for the same. The issue is present for both "Batch By Element" page and "Batch By Assignment" page.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create element and input values.
(N) Total Compensation > Basic > Element Description (Navigation may differ depending on the legislation)
Element Name: XXElement
Input Value: XXInput Value
- Include the element created in step1 above in the element set specified in the profile "HR: Applicable Elements for Self Service BEE" at Manager Self-Service responsibility level.
(N) Payroll > Element Set
- Create element link.
- Login as Manager Self-Service responsibility.
- Go to Element Entries
- Click on "Create Batch" button (Either select "Batch By Assignment" or "Batch By Element")
- Specify the element created in step 1 above and click on "Input Values" icon.
- Default value defined in step 1 above is not populated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms