Vision Demo - How to Configure E-Business Tax - Regime to Rate for Purchasing Documents at Operating Unit Level
(Doc ID 2312353.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 20, 2021
Oracle E-Business Tax - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2.7 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2.7 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
To demonstrate the steps to configure E-Business Tax - Regime to Rate for Purchasing Documents at Operating Unit level.
- Tax is controlled at Operating Unit level - Ex. Apply tax only for purchase documents in Vision University operating unit
- Tax is nonrecoverable, sales tax based on the supplier and ship to location
- Tax is registered by the supplier - Ship-From Party - Ex. Office Supplies
- Tax rate is determined based on the state of the Ship-To location of the Purchase document
- If ship to California: apply tax rate 10%
- If ship to Florida: apply tax rate 5%
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a million knowledge articles and a vibrant support community of peers and Oracle experts.