Activity Time for Shipment Stop not Refelect when Adding Adding a Non-Freight Related (NFR) Stop to a Shipment with a Specified Duration
Last updated on OCTOBER 06, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.4.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When adding a Non-Freight Related (NFR) stop to a shipment with a specified duration, the stop is added successfully to the shipment, however, the resulting activity at the stop does not reflect the duration specified when adding the NFR stop.
It is expected that the newly added NFR stop contain an activity time that corresponds to the time specified when adding the stop.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Shipment Management -> Buy Shipments and select the respective shipment.
2. Click Actions -> Shipment Management -> Change Shipment Stops -> Insert Non Freight Related Stop
3. Input the location for the new stop
4. Input a duration in the duration field (i.e. 3 H for 3 hours)
5. Click OK
6. The NFR stop is added to the shipment, however, the activity time for this stop will still be 0 although a duration was specified in step 4.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms