Overriding Source or Destination Locations in Action "Order Base Line Packing" Does Not Update the Locations on the Order Release That Is Created
(Doc ID 2316033.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.4.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using the new 'Order Base Line Packing' action in 6.4.2 and 6.4.2, locations entered as Source Location Override and Destination Location Override do not appear on the order release generated.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Order Management...Purchase Order...Order Base Line.
2. Select Order Base Lines to release. Click Actions...Order Base Line Packing
3. Populate 'Source Location Override' and 'Destination Location Override'
4. Select Lines, create New Ship Unit Click Finished
5. Edit the Release that was created and see that the Override Locations were not used.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document