Self Service "Batch By Assignment" Page - Employee Name and Assignment Number are not Populated When Re-Entering the Search Fields
Last updated on OCTOBER 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Payroll - Version 12.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This note provides a brief overview of
In Manager Self Service "Batch By Assignment" page, the values are not populated in both Employee Name and Assignment Number fields when values are re-entered.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Go to Batch By Assignment page page.
- Search employee by entering either Employee Name or Assignment No.
- Remove the value and enter different value in either Employee Name or Assignment No.
- Both Employee Name and Assignment No. are set to null.
- Try to enter other Employee Name or Assignment No. but both fields stay null.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms