Self Service "Batch By Assignment" Page - Employee Name and Assignment Number are not Populated When Re-Entering the Search Fields
(Doc ID 2316116.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Payroll - Version 12.1 to 12.1 HRMS RUP10 [Release 12.0 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This note provides a brief overview of
In Manager Self Service "Batch By Assignment" page, the values are not populated in both Employee Name and Assignment Number fields when values are re-entered.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Go to Batch By Assignment page page.
- Search employee by entering either Employee Name or Assignment No.
- Remove the value and enter different value in either Employee Name or Assignment No.
- Both Employee Name and Assignment No. are set to null.
- Try to enter other Employee Name or Assignment No. but both fields stay null.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document