Cannot Delete an Object From a Screen Set of a Migration Project
(Doc ID 2317099.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 25, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.4.2 to 6.4.3 [Release 6.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
It is not possible to delete an object from a screen set within a migration project. When clicking the 'X' icon to delete the object, a confirmation message is displayed and when confirmed, the object is still not deleted.
It is expected that the migration project object be deleted when pressing the 'X' next to the object on the screen.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Business Process Automation-->Migration project
2. Search for and select to edit the respective migration project.
3. Edit the screen set within the migration project
4. In the Migration Object Group manager, try to delete the object ID in the grid with "X" symbol
5. An alert message is prompted with message "Are you sure wanted to delete the row?"
6. Click Yes on the alert message.
7. The object will not be deleted.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document