PAXTRTRX PA_TRANSACTION_XFACE_CTRL_ALL NOT Populated
(Doc ID 232166.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 15, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Project Costing - Version 22.214.171.124 to 12.2.4 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
*** Checked for relevance 13-Apr-2015
The PAXTRTRX - PRC: Transaction Import process encounters any of the following errors when importing timecards from Oracle Time and Labor or any other source:
- Pa_transaction_xface_ctrl_all not populated
- Pa_transaction_interface_t1 disabled
- Pa_transaction_interface_t2 disabled
- Pa_transaction_interface_t3 disabled
- Pa_transaction_interface_t4 disabled
- Pa_transaction_interface_interface_all.transaction_status_code = P
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!