Auto-Approval Tolerances For Orders Does Not Recognize The PO Amount, Line Amount & Line Quantity
(Doc ID 2321954.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 21, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1 to 12.3 [Release 12.1 to 12.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Auto-Approval Tolerance is not working as expected when tolerances are defining for Standard Purchase Orders.
When the line quantity and PO Total amount is within the tolerance defined, Purchase Order is going to complete Approval cycle.
When the line quantity and PO Total amount is within the tolerance defined, Purchase Order should get approved at Buyer level instead of going to Approval
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to the E-Business Suite and choose the Purchasing Module.
2. Navigate to Setups > Tolerances and Control > Change Order
3. Provide the following values for “Auto-Approval Tolerance for Orders”
PO Amount: 10%
Line Quantity: 100%
Line Amount: 100%
4. Navigate to Purchase Orders > Purchase Orders
5. Create PO and approved with complete approval cycle:
PO amount: 120,000,000
Line quantity: 10,000
Line amount: 12,000,000
6. Increased Line Quantity to 10,050
As above setup it should be auto-approved.
But after buyer click approve, Purchase Order is moving to complete approval cycle
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!