AME Journal Approval Notification Is Not Canceled When Approved By Other Approver (First Responder Wins)
Last updated on OCTOBER 28, 2017
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In context of using vacation rules in a First Responder Wins AME setup, notifications to approve are still remaining open after another approver has already responded.
It is expected that approval notifications to be cancelled after the journal batch gets approved by any of defined approvers.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Have parallel approver setup in AME with "First Responder Wins"
2) One approver has a vacation rule setup to send to another user
3) Submit journal for approval so its routed to the approval group with the above approvers where first responder wins is enabled
4) Login in as an approver and approve the requisition
5) Login as the other approver that has had the notification routed to them via the vacation rule
6) Notification cancelled.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms