Reverse Termination not clear Efective Dates To when profile HR:Future Dated Person Change is set to Yes
(Doc ID 2327555.1)
Last updated on JULY 22, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.2 and later
Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Reverse Termination not working as accepted when profile HR:Future Dated Person Change is set to Yes
After reverse termination end date is still visible in People screen, due to
this Update button is not visible in Employee Self Service -> Personal Information.
Instead of Update button, we can see View Future Changes button.
This will stop employee to update his basic details
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. (N) HRMS Manager responsibility -> People -> Enter and Maintain
2. Query employee
3. Click on Others -> End Employement
4. Provide details -> Terminate Employee with Final Process 31-Dec-2017
5. In people screen To Date is 31-Dec-2017
6. Date track to 01-Jan-18 employee is seen as ex-employee
7. Alter Date Track to sys date -> and Reverse Termination -> Save
8. In people screen we can see that Person Type is Employee and Effective Dates to is 31-Dec-2017
9. (N) Employee Self-Service -> Personal Information -> Basic Details section -> Update button is not there -> View Future Changes button is displayed
10. Do to above, employee cannot perform updates on Personal Information via Employee Self Service
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document