Incremental Or Full Load Does Not Bring Item To IStore Endeca Information Discovery
(Doc ID 2328620.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2019
Applies to:Oracle iStore - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Test: 12.2.5 version, Information Discovery (v6 and higher)
After adding one new item to iStore catalog and running the incremental load program, the item was not found in the EID search results.
Item appears in iStore catalog/iStore page.
After running a full load and it did bring all iStore catalog item into EID.
1. Ran Full Load successfully previously.
2. Added new item to istore site
3. Confirmed the item displayed successfully in customer UI
4. Ran the following:
- iStore Search Insert
- iStore Section Search Refresh
- iStore Endeca Data Population
- Run Clover ETL Graphs IncrementalLoadConfig.grf
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document