Incremental Or Full Load Does Not Bring Item To IStore ID
Last updated on DECEMBER 20, 2017
Applies to:Oracle iStore - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.5 version, Information Discovery (v6 and higher)
After adding one new item to iStore catalog and running the incremental load program, the item was not found in the EID search results.
We can see that item in iStore catalog/iStore pages.
The IncrementalLoadConfig.grf ended with an error, but the log did not show any error.
After running a full load and it did bring all iStore catalog item into EID.
1. Ran Full Load successfully previously.
2. Added new item to istore site
3. Confirmed the item displayed successfully in customer UI
4. Ran the following:
- iStore Search Insert
- iStore Section Search Refresh
- iStore Endeca Data Population
- Run Clover ETL Graphs IncrementalLoadConfig.grf
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms