A Report Generates Many (Duplicate) Pages When a Watermark is Inserted
(Doc ID 2330753.1)
Last updated on APRIL 26, 2021
Applies to:BI Publisher (formerly XML Publisher) - Version 10.1.3.4.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
in EBS 12.2.5 (XML Publisher 10.1.3.4.2)
1. An RTF layout template successfully generates an expected 8 page PDF output from both the BI Publisher Desktop and the EBS application.
2. But when a Watermark is added (MS Word native 'canned' watermark), and using that same data sample:
- from the BIP Desktop a 15 page PDF output is generated
- from EBS a 17 page PDF output is generated
3. The RTF template is 6 pages having multiple Header and Footer types:
Header section 1
Footer section 1
Header section 2
Footer section 2
First Page Header section 4
First Page Footer section 4
First Page Header section 5
First Page Footer section 5
First Page Header section 6
First Page Footer section 6
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document