Alternate Line Price Visible In Technical Stage Evaluation For 2-stage RFQ
Last updated on DECEMBER 05, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Sourcing - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Buyer, is able to see the "Alternate Line" Quote "Price" when viewing the Analyze Alternate Lines.
Users, believe the Quote Price should Not be Visible to Buyers.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Sign on to Application - (Buyer)
2. Select Responsibility: Sourcing Super User
3. Navigation: Create Request for quotation(RFQ) - Two Stage
Controls: Allow alternate lines for line
4. Approve and Publish
5. Sign on to Application "Supplier"
6. Select Responsibility: Sourcing Supplier
7. Respond to RFQ and Add Alternate Line to Quote
8. Sign on to Application - (Buyer)
9. Select Responsibility: Sourcing Super User
10. Search for Published Negotiation ->> Enter Number ->> Click: "GO"
11. Open Negotiation ->> Select Action: "Close RFQ" ->>
12. Action: "Unlock Technical" - Click: "GO" ->>
13. Action: "Analyze by Quote" ->> Click: "Analyze Alternate Lines" ->>
14. View "Analyze Alternate Lines" - Observe: "Price" is Visible to Buyer.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms