Negative Quantities In Item Cost History Form
Last updated on DECEMBER 11, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Cost Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Negative quantity is shown in New Quantity field of Item Cost history form(CSTQICCG) even though negative balance is not allowed in organization parameter.
Show correct quantity in New Quantity field of Item Cost history form.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Negative Balance is not allowed on organization parameter.
Inventory > Setup > Organizations > Parameters > Inventory tab : disable Allow Negative Balance.
- Initial balance of Item A is 1.
- 264 units of Item A are received into inventory as a result of WIP Completion on job A.
Primary_quantity = 264
Transaction_date= 2017/1/3 22:24
- 41 units of Item A are issued fro inventory as a result of WIP Issue on a different job, job B.
Quantity = 41
Transaction_date= 2017/1/3 22:23
- Cost Manager launched and a single cost worker proceeded the two transactions.
- Navigate to Cost Management > Item Costs > Item Cost History form, then New Quantity is shown as -40 on Transaction_id=2000000.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms