In Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management, Clause Warning Message Displayed on Post Award Request on Validate Document Action
Last updated on DECEMBER 20, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector - Version 12.2 to 12.2.7 [Release 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.4 version, Award/PO
Add Contract Terms to the Base Award with Clauses having variables but do not have values. Approve The Award without taking an action on these Warnings.
Then User Create a Post Award Request(PAR) , when validating the PAR the warning messages were displayed although there was no clause are attached on PAR.
Steps to replicate :
1) Create an Award
2) Add Contract terms to the Award with clauses having variables
3) Do not give any value to the variable
4) Validate Document, and verify the warning message stating the
variable has no value.
5) Approve the Award with no action on above warning message
6) Create a Post Award Request on Approved Award
7) Make any required modifications and validate the document
you will find the clauses warning message to enter value for
variable is displayed and it should not .
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms