IDV Modification Change Description Not Populating On All Sections of SF30 Document
Last updated on DECEMBER 28, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.4 version, Indefinite Delivery Vehicle (IDV)
After resolving Modification change description not populating,
find IDV Modification change description not populating on all sections
IDVs, it does not look like the change description/summary of changes are displaying all sections.(SF30 document)
Please see the following:
1. Change Description/SF30 for IDV not displaying sections d, e and f.
2. Conformed copy/Base Copy is displaying section d, but is leaving off sections e and f.
3. This occurs for both approved and unapproved idv mods.
Expect to see change description/summary displayed in all sections.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a mod to an IDV
2. Generate the change description.
3. Submit and sign the modification. Mod approves correctly, however, when you regenerate the modification pdf, the change description is not populating.
Applied patch 27012554:R12.PO.D
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms