R12: AP: What Tables Stores the Supplier Attachment?
(Doc ID 2343925.1)
Last updated on JUNE 22, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
To migrate the supplier attachments to an another environment, needs to know what tables store the Supplier Attachments.
The supplier attachment means the attachment for the supplier using the following navigation:
1. Using Payables Manager responsibility
2. Navigate to Suppliers > Entry
3. Click on Go button to display existing suppliers
4. Click on the Update button next to the selected supplier
5. Click on Organization link (left side)
6. In the bottom of the page, you can see Attachment region.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!