APP-FND-00874 Error When Trying To Compile Descriptive Flexfield
(Doc ID 2349370.1)
Last updated on JULY 30, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Application Object Library - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.6 version, Descriptive flexfields (EXCEPT setup or Flexbuilder issues)
While trying to compile a Descriptive Flexfield the following error occurs:
APP-FND-00874: Routine FDFBDF found no rows in table FND_DESCRIPTIVE_FLEXS.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into System Administration Responsibility
2. From the Descriptive Flexfield Segments form, query the Application 'Purchasing' and Title 'Vendors'.
3. Check the 'Freeze Flexfield Definition' checkbox. Caution Pop-up appears cautioning not to make any changes later to avoid data integrity issues.
4. Press OK button to acknowledge.
5. Click on the Compile button and the following error is displayed:
"APP-FND-00874: Routine FDFBDF found no rows in table FND_DESCRIPTIVE_FLEXS."
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document