Adding Packaged Item As a Search Criteria on Tracking Event Screen Returns No Results
(Doc ID 2352160.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.4.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cannot find the Tracking Event by using the Packed Item ID as a search criteria.
Create a custom 'SHIPMENT_TRACKING_EVENT' screenset and add 'Packaged Item ID' field on the 'Search' tab.
1. Navigate to Shipment Management -> Shipment Management -> Buy Shipment
2. Search for Shipment: xxx
3. Actions -> Shipment Management -> Events -> Add Tracking Event
4. Enter the following data on the 'Identification' tab
Responsible Party: xxx
Event Date/Time: xxx
Shipment ID: xxx
Shipment Stop: xxx
5. Click 'Detail' button
6. Click on "Order" button
7. Click on "Equipment" button
8. Select Ship Unit ID: xxx
9. Enter 'Recieved Weight' of x LB
10. Enter 'Recieved Volume' of x CUFT
11. Enter 'Recieved Ship Unit Count' of x
12. Click 'Save' next to the row
13. Click 'Edit Line' button
14. Notice that the 'Packaged Item' says xxx
15. Click 'Save'
16. Click 'Finished'
NOTE: If you then edit the Tracking Event, go to the 'Equipment' tab and click 'Edit Line', you will see that the Packaged Item is empty.
17. Open the custom 'SHIPMENT_TRACKING_EVENT' screenset
18. Enter "xxx" in the Packaged Item field -> Click search -> Tracking Event xxx not found.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document