Partial Cancel of Quantity on the Internal Sales Order is Only Reducing the Internal Requisition Line Quantity - Not Cancelling?
(Doc ID 2352535.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 20, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Internal Sales Order has been created based on an Internal Requisition. The Sales Order is having a partial cancel being conducted against the quantity.
Meaning, the sales order line was possibly partially shipped, etc.. and there is only a partial cancel of the quantity.
The requisition is only having the quantity reduced by the amount cancelled on the sales order, its not cancelling the internal requisition line.
- Internal Requisition created for quantity of 10
- Internal Sales Order is then created based on the Internal Requisition
- The Sales Order Line - quantity of 5 are cancelled
- The Internal Requisition Line quantity is now reduced from 10 to 5 for the quantity
- There is no cancel action taken on the requisition line - only a reduction in the quantity
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document