LPN Unload Feature for Nested LPNs in Receiving - To Resolve Error: 'Inspection Required before Put Away' Shows When Putaway Nested LPNs
(Doc ID 2354010.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 23, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2.5 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If Putaway of the Nested LPNs (Parent and Child LPN) has failed for some reason which is unknown, below error will show when attempting to Put away the same LPN again.
- LPN Unload feature doesn't help. The same error persists even though user has unloaded the LPN once.
- Receiving Routine is not Inspection Required at all.
Inspection Required before Put Away.
Steps to Reproduce
- Nested LPNs (Parent and Child LPN) are stuck in Put away process for some reason which is unknown.
- Navigate to WMS Mobile: Inbound > LPN Unload and unload the parent LPN
- Try the putaway again and error shows
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document