FRM-40735 ORA-01403 Error When Query Shipment Number In Manage Shipment Form For ISO
(Doc ID 2357729.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 11, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to query Shipment number in Manage Shipment form, the following error occurs :
FRM-40375: POST-QUERY trigger raised unhandled exception ORA-01403
This is only for the Internal Order where shipping network between 2 org set to 'Direct'
- Define a plain Item - 31DEC2017
- Perform Miscellaneous receipt into M1/Stores/1.1.1..
- Define Shipping Network between M1 -M2 as Direct
- Created an Internal Requisition Number - 16067
- Create Internal Orders
- Run Order Import
- Internal Order Number - 69845
- Defined the 'Item Transaction Defaults' for the Item.
Subinv - DK-Stores/D1.1.1
- Perform Pick Release, ship confirm and run Interface Trip Stop
- In Org M2, Transaction Type - Int Req Direct Org Xfer and Shipment Number - 639383
- Select * from rcv_shipment_lines where shipment_header_id = 7947328 Routing_Header_id = -1, fetch problematic ISO line.
- Navigate to Purchasing > receiving > Manage Shipments
- Enter the Shipment 6393832
- Error is given
- Click ok header details appears and there is no line detail.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document