Self Service BEE Approval Notification Does Not Show Batch Lines
(Doc ID 2358071.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 25, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP9 to 12.1 HRMS RUP10 [Release 12.1]
Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.2 to 12.2 HRMS RUP 11 [Release 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When checking BEE notification from adhoc approver after creating Element Entries from SSHR and updating Batch data from another user, there is no BEE information on notification
Even when checking BEE notification from adhoc approver after creating Element Entries from SSHR and updating Batch data from another user, there should be BEE details information.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigate to Manager Self Service Responsibility -> Element entries
- Create a new batch by clicking > Create Batch.
- Enter effective date and click on Next
- Enter batch line (s) in the batch and click on save
- Click on Validate
- Ensure Batch is in valid Status
- Update Batch and Click on Next
- On the review page add adhoc approver
- Submit it for approval
- Login as the adhoc approver and open the notification
- Do not take any action on the notification
- Login as another user
- Search for the batch
- Click update and Save
- Click on Cancel
- Login in back as the adhoc approver and go to the notification.
Batch Details including batch lines are lost.
This issue only happen when adding adhoc approver
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document