GST - System is not creating the correct threshold grouping for the Invoices where the first party registration is newly created
Last updated on FEBRUARY 13, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Financials for India - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
System is not creating the correct threshold grouping for the Invoices where the first party registration is newly created.
- Create first party registatyion with TAN1
- Create AP Invoice
- Attach TDS tax details
- Validate invoice
- System generates the threshold grouping with TAN1
- End-date the TAN1 in First party as this is Invalid . Enter the New record with TAN2
- Create AP Invoice and attach TDS
- Validate the Invoice
- Now observe that the TDS invoicse are generated, however the threshold groupings in JAI_AP_TDS_THHOLD_GRPS are recorded with old TAN1 number itself.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms