HTTP 403 Error Trying To Access Attached Documents Through Knowledge Base Search From iSupport Employee User
Last updated on FEBRUARY 14, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Knowledge Management - Version 12.2.6 and later
Oracle iSupport - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.6 version,
After searching a solution in iSupport Employee User, when try to open a document attached to the solution, the following error occurs:
The website declined to show this webpage
Most likely causes:
This website requires you to log in
When the same solution is searched from Knowledge Management instead of using iSupport, the same attachment can be opened without error.
Need to be able to access professional forms through Knowledgebase search by logging is as iSupport Employee User responsibility.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to iSupport Employee User
2. Then click on "Find Solutions to your problems" hyperlink.
3. The Knowledge Base page is displayed.
4. On that page, search for a solution
5. In the Solutions section, click on any of the solutions.
6. After the solution is displayed, try to open an attachment on that solution and the reported error occurs
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms