Trying to View Output Crashes Internet Explorer
(Doc ID 2361585.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Concurrent Processing - Version 22.214.171.124 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When opening a Concurrent Request output file, the IE browser crashes.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. User runs one report using concurrent program
2. Select "view Output" to view the report in browser.
3. The Internet Explorer opens the report and immediately crashes the browser and terminates the application.
4. This issue does not occur in other browsers such as Chrome
5. The same .out file saved in local and tried to open externally via IE, but again same behavior. Then use Chrome to open this the file opened successfully.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document