Trying to View Output Crashes Internet Explorer
Last updated on FEBRUARY 15, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Concurrent Processing - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When opening a Concurrent Request output file, the IE browser crashes.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. User runs one report using concurrent program
2. Select "view Output" to view the report in browser.
3. The Internet Explorer opens the report and immediately crashes the browser and terminates the application.
4. This issue does not occur in other browsers such as Chrome
5. The same .out file saved in local and tried to open externally via IE, but again same behavior. Then use Chrome to open this the file opened successfully.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms