R12: Why the field PO_LINES.QUANTITY does not get value from NEGOTIATED_SOURCES.SHIPMENT_QUANTITY?
(Doc ID 2363845.1)
Last updated on JULY 07, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2.7 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Purchase Order
While linking Blanket Purchase Agreement to Standard Purchase Order;
Field PO_LINES.QUANTITY does not get value from NEGOTIATED_SOURCES.SHIPMENT_QUANTITY.
After linking Blanket Purchase Agreement to Standard Purchase Order field PO_LINES.QUANTITY still has value "0".
Steps to reproduce:
1. Enter a standard purchase order.
2. Choose lines - enter the item - choose catalog
3. Negotiated sources are seen - blanket agreement with price breaks
4. Select the price break which has quantity and reduced price
5. Choose the select/add
6. Price is shown as break price on the PO lines, however, quantity did not transfer across.
Why the field PO_LINES.QUANTITY does not get value from NEGOTIATED_SOURCES.SHIPMENT_QUANTITY ?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document